How to Use cloudLibrary
Here's some information on how to get started with cloudLibrary.
- A maximum of 5 titles can be checked out at a time.
- Titles are checked out for 21 days.
- At the end of your checkout period titles will automatically be checked in.
- If you are finished early, please “return” eBooks and audiobooks so they can go to the next person. Only a limited number of people can check out a title at a time, so returning it when you are finished makes it available to others without having to wait as long.
You can download the app from your device's app store. It is called cloudLibrary and is made by Bibliotecha Ltd.
For a PDF guide on how to use cloudLIbrary see here. We also have video guides below,
Getting Started: General How To Video
Logging in to Cloud LIbrary: Instruction Video
- Choose "Illinois Heartland Library System" when instructed to "Select Library" on the log in screen
- You will need your library card number and your PIN
Discovering Books: Instruction Video
- How to browse featured titles, search, and use advanced search
eBooks - How to Control Reading Features: Instruction Video
- Press in the middle of a page to access settings for adjusting text size and color, searching within a book, and adding bookmarks and notes
Audiobooks - How to Control Listening Features: Instruction Video
- Use settings to control listening speed, sleep timer, bookmarks, and to navigate the audiobook